Meet in central Lisbon for a Tagus River sunset cruise. Get on-board your sailboat at Lisbon’s 25th of April Bridge. After the crew sets the sails and you begin cruising stand along the deck and relish Lisbon’s most famous attractions.
As the sun dwindles, look out at Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, both UNESCO World heritage sites, and watch as they illuminate in rays of golden light.
After the sun dips below the Atlantic, begin the journey across the Tagus River back to the port. Disembark from your sailboat and finish one of the best sailing trips in Lisbon.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All Cancellations made 4 Days prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 5 Days to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Check the calendar to see the availability & offers