Meet your guide at Schönbrunn Palace and start your tour with a guided introduction of the Baroque Gardens and the Palace. After approximately 30 minutes you will skip the line and start your guided tour through 22 state rooms of famous Schönbrunn Palace. You will see and discover how the Habsburg Dynasty lived. See the 40 meter long Great Gallery and the Hall of Ceremonies on your tour.
Following the tour, enjoy the opportunity to walk around the gardens and catch a glimpse of the Gloriette, an arch on top of a hill overlooking Vienna’s forests. Or visit the café and see the “Strudelshow” and learn how a traditional apple strudel is prepared.
- Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the tour starts
- No refunds will be given for no‑shows and late comers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience