Start your evening cruise along the Vltava River in Prague from the Čechův Bridge in the Old Town. Get a welcome drink on boarding and then glide gently down the river towards the Charles Bridge (Karlův most). Pass the hill at Petřín, see the historic fort of Vyšehrad and admire the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum.
Continue past the famous Dancing House on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašínovo embankment), and get panoramic views of Prague Castle while being serenaded by live music on board the boat. Enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner (cold buffet, warm buffet and desserts) as you cruise, and purchase drinks from a tempting selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic options.
- Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
- Please note that several types of boats operate this tour and the type of boat you will be on is subject to availability
- Each table seats 6 people and you will share with other customers
- The latest possible boarding is 15 minutes before the departure
- Please redeem your voucher at the ticket office – pier No. 5.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the activity