On this 9-hour tour from Prague, you’ll travel by car/bus to Český Krumlov.
During the tour your guide will tell you about the history of the town as you take in the top monuments and attractions.
You’ll have free time to explore the city and browse the gift shops before visiting the second largest chateau in the Czech Republic. Admire the chateau’s stunning Baroque gardens and its unique revolving auditorium.
After the tour you can sit back and enjoy the scenic countryside on your way back to Prague. The driver will drop you off at your hotel or in the city center.
- Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the Tour