Climb aboard a canal boat for a romantic dinner cruise of Amsterdam’s enchanting canals, departing from Centraal Station.
The 2-hour cruise glides gently past many of the city’s most famous landmarks in all their night time glory, including the elegant merchant houses and former warehouses of the Canal Belt, and the beautiful Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge).
As you cruise, you will be served a 4 course dinner of freshly made dishes, served with a selection of wines and soft drinks. A multilingual commentary will explain the highlights you encounter during the cruise, such as the old port area, Anne Frank House, and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Choose your main course (meat, fish or vegetarian) at time of booking
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers